Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies by Amanda
3/4 c Gluten Free Oats
1/2 c White Rice Flour
1/2 c Sweet White Sorghum Flour
1 tsp Xantham Gum
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1 Large Brown Egg
1/3 c Agave Nectar
1/3 c Organic Cane Sugar
1/4 c Coconut Oil
1/4 c Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
3/4 c Organic Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Grind oats in a food processor till they are just a little chunky. Transfer to a bowl and add the other dry ingredients and mix with a whisk, set aside.
- Put in your stand mixers bowl your egg, agave, and sugar cream together. Then add your coconut oil and butter then vanilla. Mix till well blended.
- Add your dry ingredients and chocolate chips and blend again just until they are combined well.
- Bake your cookies for 12-14 mins and then allow to cool for 5 mins before enjoying!