Cammy's Farmer's Market Skillet
4 eggs, whipped
1/2 aged white cheddar
1/3 red bell pepper, diced
1/3 green bell pepper, diced
1/4 red onion, diced
2-4 red potatoes (depending on much you like) diced
1 tomato, diced
4 links Gluten Free Splolumbo's maple breakfast sausage
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Fill the bottom of a medium sized frying pan with about 1/4 inch of water add your sausage links and cook till water disappears, then chop you sausage into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Add your potatoes to the bottom of your skillet or pan.
- Then layer your peppers and onions evenly over top.
- Add your tomatoes and cooked sausage.
- Add your cheese to your whipped eggs, stir until combined you can add maybe a 1/4 cup of rice milk you would like your egg mix to be a little more creamy.
- Pour egg and cheese mixture on top.
- Bake in oven for 40-50 mins depending on the size of your potatoes, poke one with a fork to check and see if it is cooked.