Tuesday, June 21, 2011

In my opinon the best Yoga Studio in Saskatoon!

I just wanted to share the summer special being offered by my favorite Yoga studio here in Saskatoon for all my local readers. Their teachers are wonderful very knowledgeable about the poses and also how your body needs to move in order to obtain said pose. The classes are wonderful too the students are non-intimidating and supportive. I highly recommend this studio, it has a wonderful community environment!


If you buy one summer special membership (July and August membership)
for the price of $155 (gst included) and bring a friend, you can buy the
second summer special membership for half price! This offer is valid
from July 1st to Aug 29, 2011.

Please note that the studio will be closed from Aug 29 until Sept 6
during which time we will clean equipment and prepare for fall classes.

Please check website for our summer schedule, which will be posted soon.

Namaste,
Sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment