So on tonight's menu we have Tuscan Vegetable Baked Ziti and a surprise bonus recipe too!
Tuscan Vegetable Baked Ziti
1 1/2 cups shredded medium cheddar cheese
3 cups rice noodle penne, cooked and drained
1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
2 zucchini, halved and thinly sliced
1/2lb fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
1/2 of a small onion, thinly slice
2 cloves of garlic, pressed
2/3 of a jar of organic tomato basil pasta sauce
1 tsp freezed dried oregano leaves
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Combine all vegetable ingredients, add the spices and mix together. Then put in the bottom of a 11x13 oven safe pan.
- In a medium bowl mix penne and the sauce, then pour on top of vegetable mixture.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake for 20mins, then set to broil for 5 more mins.
1 Cup white rice flour
3/4 cup tapioca starch
1/3 cup agave nectar
1 tbs baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup mashed bananas (about 2 medium bananas)
1/3 cup crushed pineapple without the juice
*(May need to add 1/8 cup rice milk depending on how wet your mixture looks)
Preheat oven to 400F
- Combine wet ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl until well mixed.
- Slowly combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and blend until thoroughly mixed together.
- Grease your muffin pan and fill each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake muffins for 25-30 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean and the top springs back when touched.
I hope you enjoy both of these recipes and please let me know!