Monday, February 7, 2011

Joy and Hope

I had intended to blog about something completely different today but then as I logged into Facebook this morning I was greeted with a surprise, a friend of mine that I have met through a infertility support group IVF.ca brought home a healthy baby girl after 2 miscarriages and one little girl losing her fight for life at 3 months. This friend has been an amazing support to me through my miscarriage and our struggle to come to terms with our family as is and our decision to move forward with adoption as a means of completing our family. This friend has amazing strength she kept going to achieve her goal even after so many heart breaks and in the end she has brought home a beautiful healthy little girl and completed her family. Her story gives me hope and keeps me going and believing that our little one is out there and one day we will find her but until then I will continue to pray for you and so is your big brother. We look forward to the day that we can too bring you home and hold you in our arms our precious little one! To read this friends amazing story please take a look at her blog On the Wings of Angels. I will leave with this for now and I pray that her story will inspire you and bring you hope today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment