Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crafty Tuesday - Birthday Party Prep



So it has been a busy last week with company staying and then dinner appointments and a day trip needles to say time to blog has been in short supply and today was no different. I did realize yesterday that I need get things done and ordered or planned for my Son's party next month. So I went to my trusty Etsy and started out my research. First thing that is a must is the robot crayons as those are for the give away bags and will need time to be made and shipped up to Canada. I found these adorable little Robots Crayons and a few convos later crayons done and check off my list, I would highly recommend this shop Lemon Drops without even seeing the product the owner has been fabulous to deal with!!! Then next was to do about the banner, I was going to make one but with time being in short supply and I wish that would change but I know it won't I found a simply perfect one much like I most likely would have made for only $25 well it was sold and the shop owner is also customizing that one for me too, the shop is Green Garland take a look at this banner mine will be similar but with a robot in the middle. Next was to think of what else was going in the give away bags we are going for an activity coloring theme but also robots well I was very lucky to come across some wonderful ideas for free printables, including this super cute 3 dimensional one! I also came across a blog Wendolonia with free invitations and goodie bag toppers to print for free! Then one last look through Etsy provided a finishing touch for the give away bags a personalized Thank You sticker from Berry Cute Party, so other than printing off and putting together things the party is pretty much planned and ready to execute. Now to finish making his present!

Just received some exciting news Lemon Drops Shop is offering a give of some free crayons if you sign up to follow, I will enter your name or email address in a draw for the free crayons! Contest ends Friday February 25 @ 12:00 pm Central Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment