Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Gluten Free Mini Banana Loaves


Today was a busy day I had to take my Aunt to the bus this morning as she is off to see my Mom and then we had church at which my Husband was asked to say the opening prayer next week at Stake Conference, today he was also asked to pass the sacrament and also to administer home sacrament this afternoon then to finish off supper with our favorite missionaries. I did manage to find some time this afternoon to whip up a quick creation and I am posting it for all of you to try, please if you do try it leave me a comment to let me know how you liked.

Sunday Afternoon Gluten Free Mini Banana Loaves

2 eggs
1/2 cup organic apple sauce
1/4 agave nectar
3 ripe bananas
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda

  1. Preheat oven to 350F, grease your mini loaf pan
  2. Combine wet ingredients until well mixed.
  3. Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl until blended and then add to wet ingredients until well blended.
  4. Add your chocolate chips, fruit and nuts as desired or you can leave out completely.
  5. Bake in your prepared mini loaf pan for 25-30mins until a tooth pick comes out clean.
* This recipe can be made as one loaf bake for 55-60mins or until a tooth pick comes out clean or also as muffins bake for 20-25 mins and also check with tooth pick*

Again you will see my much loved Cuisinart Stand Mixer, it really does save me time and makes creating so much easier! I highly recommend it and I have used the Kitchen Aid one in the past and this one is definitely equal to or better.

No comments:

Post a Comment